Powered By Blogger

Monday, March 21, 2011

Welcome to the World

My name is Jack and I am a husky taco. Not really; I actually called the blog husky taco because I think Husky dogs are cool and I enjoy ethnic foods. I looked for a picture of a husky with a taco in its mouth but couldn't find any.

I have a cat named Taco who looks like a husky. I myself am husky, though, if we're talking about the adjective. The cat pictured on the page is not Taco. That's Battlecat. Yes, like He-Man.

I recently bought a house in Deacon's Walk in Newark that I love. Taco's name was Deacon when I got him at the SPCA, but it didn't quite stick. So I named him Taco after the character on "The League."

Teacher by day, helper of family by night. When not at school I am helping out my mom with her house and I help my grandmother at Rockland Place, the assisted living facility where she lives.

I teach math at a local college in Wilmington and although I enjoy it very much I feel like the students are not as bright as they were a few years ago. Somebody asked me why a triangle doesn't have four sides. Swear. To. Taco.

PS: Until I find a better way to end the blog (Dy-no-MITE! or some other enchanting catch-phrase), we'll go with swear to taco.

No comments:

Post a Comment