Powered By Blogger

Friday, January 13, 2012

But what does that even mean?


The back of your one dollar bill.  Here's a challenge: can you spot the hidden owl on the front of the bill? What does that mean?

"We are grateful to the Washington Post, the New York Times, Time magazine and other great publications whose directors have attended our meetings and respected the promises of discretion for almost forty years. It would have been impossible for us to develop our plan for the world if we had been subject to the bright lights of publicity during those years. But, the world is now more sophisticated and prepared to march towards a world-government. The supranational sovereignty of an intellectual elite and world bankers is surely preferable to the national auto-determination practiced in past centuries."
David Rockefeller, Trilateral Commission Address, June 1991
In "A Scandal in Bohemia," Sherlock Holmes chides his sidekick, Watson, for not knowing how many steps lead from the outside of his apartment on 221-B Baker Street to the top. "You see, but you do not observe," he says.  How many of us have done this?  We walk through the construct that is our world, living with the comfort of routine.  We see (or hear), but we do not observe (listen), whether because of our own choosing, or because we have become so comfortable with the world and its conventions as they are, that we often fail to observe what some say is right in front of us.

A friend of mine in the financial sector (who shall remain anonymous) recently sent me some well, let's just call it "new and deliberately not being covered by the media" information regarding the prospects for the US and ultimately world economy in 2012 and the following years.  It unnerved me and once I did some research on this information, I began, like Neo in "The Matrix," to dig my way down the rabbit hole to see how far it went.  Search words or videos on youtube suddenly led to other redirects, and my internet hunting began.
While I am not one to be easily influenced by propaganda or fear-mongering, this information certainly got me thinking and piqued me enough to share.  I have decided to write a mini blog series regarding these ideas and events I have learned about after my initial search, and this blog entry serves as an introduction to what I will be covering.

I am not saying that I believe every single thing that is being written with regard to the economy, the US, and the world at large, but it is food for thought. Some of the ideas, once I started doing my research, gave me pause.  Some theories I outright reject.
I thought it would be fun to present these things and hear what others have to say about them.  Please leave whatever comments you like.  All I ask is that you retain your ability to think critically when you read these. Choose to believe what you want.  I just ask that you think.  
Here are some of the topics I'll be writing about in the near future, in what little free time I have between work and other activities, although not necessarily in any particular order...
1) The Georgia Guidestones (google it), a.k.a. "The American Stonehenge."  I had never heard of them. Who had the time to carve all that into stone?  Let alone what person thinks these are governing principles?  Yoko Ono said they were good to live by.  Maybe that's reason enough to dismiss them. She did break up the Beatles lol.






2) The Illuminati and Masons.  Sure, most of us have read "Angels and Demons," right?  But what do you think of this video? 

3) CHEM Trails.  Did you ever notice it seems like there are a lot more planes in the air? What is HAARP?






4) What's up with people in the music and movie industries making these various hand symbols???   
You two too, Jay-Z and Beyonce?
Rihanna? Is that you?
















Ok, you get the point.  One symbol looks similar to the "I love you" sign in ASL, but notice the difference with regard to the thumb.


5) What is the Bilderberg group?  How do they relate to the Council on Foreign Relations and the Trilateral Commission?  Why do they meet in secret every year, and some politicians, against US law, attend?  How does this relate to the Federal Reserve System, which technically isn't sanctioned by the US government?





 6) You've heard of the European Union, which is in the midst of chaos and disorder.  You know, seemingly now a borderless continent with one currency, the Euro.  Have you ever heard of the North American Union with the Amero as currency for the US, Mexico, and Canada?  Me neither.

7) Corporate Logos...is there any hidden symbolism?  Do you notice anything?
Logos.jpg


These are just some of the topics I will be writing about in the future.  Again, don't necessarily believe everything you read but I hope you enjoy what I present.  Welcome to 2012 everyone!









No comments:

Post a Comment